Thursday, April 26, 2012

What to Wear When Exploring

By Earl
Adventure Ho! 
The sun came out today and I donned my best explorer outfit to wear for the occasion!  I love how intimidating the snake around my shoulders is - no man or beast would dare mess with me with a gigantic snake on my side.  This outfit is the perfect mix of bright, sunny day type camouflage with a flash of dangerous red on the shoes.  Plus, I must say, I look ready for anything.

Shirt: Children's Place
Bodysuit: Carter's
Pants: Children's Place
Shoes: Stride Rite
Sun Hat: Gymboree

Outfit NameLittle Explorer
Petunia's Fashion Rating: 7/10
Earl's Fashion Rating: 8/10

0 comments:

About Earl

Earl enjoys "traditional" styles, and prefers a classic, vintage look when dressing up. His everyday wear is best described as "uber casual".

About Petunia

Petunia is a daring dresser who does her best to keep up with all the latest fashion trends. Among her favorite designers are Vintage Couture, Tea Collection, Gymboree, and Zutano.

Contact us!


* Required
Powered by myContactForm.com

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP