Hi there FF, it's Hank! Today I'm doing a guest post for ya'll (don't mind my southern drawl- my Grandpa B just moved back from the South and has been down to our place for a visit).
Today I'd like to share a delicious recipe that anyone's parents should be able to follow. No, seriously, even Ms. Mommy was able to handle this one, and food preparation is #1 on her list of "Dreaded Household Tasks". This is my all-time favorite Summer snack.
- 1 8-oz. container of your favorite flavor of yogurt
- Plastic push-pop molds (my mom bought ours from Amazon), or you can use small paper cups and wooden popsicle sticks (available in craft stores)
- Optional: fresh berries, frozen berries, honey, or anything else you'd like to flavor these with
- Pour yogurt into push-pop molds or paper cups. Fill them almost to the top.
- If using push-pop molds, place the lid on. Easy-peasy.
- If using paper cups, cover the top with plastic wrap and poke a hole through it to insert a popsicle stick stick straight up in the center of the cup.
- Put the cups in the freezer until the yogurt is frozen solid.
- Remove the plastic wrap, peel away the paper cup, and eat your pop!